Saturday, May 16, 2015

#BlogBOmer: Hod B'Hod (Lag B'Omer!)

The next seven or so blogs are inexcusably late...so I won't make excuses for them! Apologies for the delays, but expect that this weekend will act as a catch up as we enter into the end of the Omer with the next week...

This special Lag B'Omer (the name sake for #BlogBOmer) post is a mystery one. It goes out to 33 different mystery people. If you happen to think that you fall into one of the categories, "Like, Favorite, or Retweet or +1. If any of these inspire you, share the post with someone and let them guess their own mystery number! Chances are...these inspirations are due to more than one person. Here goes...

#1. I am humbled by the way that you speak to people with grace, understanding, and compassion.

#2. I am humbled by the way you're able to turn the darkest day into the greatest joke.

#3. I am humbled by the way you can find the perfect GIF or meme for any occasion.

#4. I am humbled by the tenacious way in which you lead.

#5. I am humbled by the way you are NOT afraid to have the difficult conversations.

#6. I am humbled by your seemingly endless effort to get the job done.

#7. I am humbled by your creativity, your candor, and your caring.

#8. I am humbled by your wisdom, and your humility around it.

#9. I am humbled by your patience for yourself and for everyone around you.

#10. I am humbled by your sass and your sense of humor.

#11. I am humbled by your enthusiasm and abundant energy.

#12. I am humbled by your ability to always put aside five minutes to listen.

#13. I am humbled by your brevity and your ability to make so few words so meaningful.

#14. I am humbled by how you were able to take me outside my own comfort zone.

#15. I am humbled by your grace, the way you move with such surety.

#16. I am humbled by your agility, the way you move with such freedom.

#17. I am humbled by your love, the way you are able to share it with so many around you.

#18. I am humbled by your silence, your ability to think before you speak and not say it.

#19. I am humbled by your stories, the way you weave them into life.

#20. I am humbled by your sense of direction, both on the road and in life.

#21. I am humbled by your sense of confidence, and how sure you are in your choices.

#22. I am humbled by your due diligence, the research you put into the choices you make.

#23. I am humbled by your organization, how everything has its perfect place.

#24. I am humbled by your minimalism, the realization that not every memory must be tangible.

#25. I am humbled by your kindness and your understanding without a word.

#26. I am humbled by your ability to remind me of years of memories with a single picture.

#27. I am humbled by your ability to teach me when I thought I was teaching you.

#28. I am humbled by your acceptance of my apology when I've made a mistake.

#29. I am humbled by your encouragement and engagement when I might hide myself otherwise.
 
#30. I am humbled by your easy laughter, when I know what seriousness lies beneath it.
 
#31. I am humbled by the way you make every moment beautiful and bold.
 
#32. I am humbled by your strength and the way you use it to protect/inspire others.
 
#33. I am humbled by your secrets, especially those you have chosen to share with me.

So many of you inspire me. So many of you have so many secret hidden yet still appreciated qualities. So much more than 33 of you are recognized in this post. My love to all who read it.

No comments:

Post a Comment